The End - Poem by Nassy Fesharaki
Dad left us when he was seven four
Mom didn't live alone and followed
Not much left; if I am same as them
Near is my trip few years, little more.
This can be reason why
I act so, always rush
Finishing films to write.
Comments about The End by Nassy Fesharaki
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl