The Essence Of Boredom - Poem by Katlyn McGinn
'You're exqueezed, you orange! '
Like... The fruit.
Like the things in the...
Al eats the algae.
Bob is preggers!
We though he was a dude.
This is boredom;
Comments about The Essence Of Boredom by Katlyn McGinn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl