The Eyes Of Winter - Poem by Marieta Maglas
These frozen eyes of winter glittering so cruel
Like scorching flames of fire, the icy hearts could melt,
When hearts could make the flame to eye the night so cool
And cool the night in winter, their frozen songs to belt.
But winter's heart, so cool in light, in ice love dwelt
And dwelt in our song igloo like a piece of flame,
When flames are hearts of sorrow needing songs to belt
And the heart is a scene, on which we sing for fame.
Comments about The Eyes Of Winter by Marieta Maglas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl