The Fountain Of Youth - Poem by Leopold Toporovski
Beloved sweet child, with white soul from God.
With music of Angels, and fables in your heart.
Together with Goddess, in green forest deep,
You roam, play, and dance in your child's sleep.
Grow, my child, into man, strong good and tall -
Grow into spring, summer, and gently into fall.
But never, my child grow out of your dreams -
The nights you danced, with silver moon-beams.
Remember the magic, that is now in your heart-
The enchanting blue skies, and sweet song of the lark,
The dancing twilight colors, like song of rainbows -
Singing farewell to blushing sun, and bowing to night's
Comments about The Fountain Of Youth by Leopold Toporovski
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl