The Ghost - Poem by Maricar Libuton
The curtain of darkness has filled
My chamber of eerie emptiness,
And through my ears was an endless
Metallic song of the night.
I was clad with loneliness and misery,
Suffering such unbearable pain
My blood was blazing in my veins,
Hatred burns inside of me.
Things crept inside my little world,
Distracting the beauty of my reverie..
Made my soul drowned in flood of tears
Crushing my very heart in a torturing
Comments about The Ghost by Maricar Libuton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl