The Gift Of God - Poem by Cira Ardwin
God gives a gift to everyone,
but it is for us to know and
to try to find out what we can do.
So don't wait, until tomorrow,
to discover, the wonderful
new things that you can
do, right now.
Comments about The Gift Of God by Cira Ardwin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: god
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl