The Golden Arrow - Poem by sara podsednik
You are the golden arrow
that runs straight through my heart.
It's very thin and narrow.
but without it I'd be torn apart.
You may not think
you mean that much to me.
but you are so blind that you cannot see.
how much I care for you.
how much you need to care for me.
For if you break that arrow,
then you will break my heart.
then I will never be the same.
for I'd be torn apart.
Comments about The Golden Arrow by sara podsednik
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl