Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
The Inevitable - Poem by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Funny how things do happen,
When we least expect them to.
What you think will take its course,
Will suddenly fall through.
Why do our plans falter?
When we plan our actions too,
And turn into disasters,
When precautions we take fall through.
Whatever we hope will happen,
Whether we pray or not,
The outcome is always in HIS hands,
And must not be forgot.
We need to remember always,
That HE did create all of us
To keep HIS Commandments,
And to have Faith in HIM, and Trust.
© Yisroel Yonatan Goldman [JGthepoet] - 13 December 2005
Comments about The Inevitable by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl