The Kings Of Tokyo - Poem by David Hagberg
Drinks! Music! Neon light!
Life is good tonight!
Supersonic! Creating memories with gin and tonic!
Come here! A party for three! Our old friend Vodka, you and me!
No worry! No fear! No cry! Our bottles never run dry!
But all things must end. All beauty must die.
Thus I cry.
As the feeling is lost to me.
But i promise you this. We will once again be.
The kings of Tokyo. You and me.
Comments about The Kings Of Tokyo by David Hagberg
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl