The Magic Of True Love - Poem by Dwiveck Custodio
Take my by the hand,
Lead me to an unknown place
Of mystery and love.
Light up my heart with your eyes,
And warm me up in your arms.
Show me blisss with your kisses,
And don't let my heart stop beating for you.
Because I want you with me
And I want to cherish you always.
I want you to make me feel
Like my life is a wonder.
I want our hearts forever united
By the magic of true love.
My wishes rest in your hands
And I'm anxious to see your reaction.
Will your passion flow out to embrace me,
Or will I forever stay drowning in this lonliness?
Please don't break my heart,
Instead, keep it safe and in bliss.
Please start and never stop
Comments about The Magic Of True Love by Dwiveck Custodio
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl