The Mirror's Replies - Poem by Mokey J.B.
Will this face ever learn to forgive the mirrors harsh replies?
And will these eyes come to realise that the mirror can tell lies?
Why is it when I turn away I can’t forget the mirrors rage?
Is it the image in my mind that keeps me in the mirrors cage?
How can I shatter the illusion and see what is really there?
For this constant craving for perfection is more than I can bare
Comments about The Mirror's Replies by Mokey J.B.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: mirror
Mokey J.B.'s Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl