Rizwanul Islam Rudra
The Mutiny - Poem by Rizwanul Islam Rudra
An olive green dressed man cried and shouted
'Major General Shakil is dead! His wife is dead! '
A poor rickshaw puller was passing the road
Just took a bullet in his heart and left the world forever...
Nobody knows who pulled the trigger?
Who was inside the mask?
Inside the BDR Camp?
Where they were? Where they came from?
A little slum boy answered: They came from India
Another protagonist answered: They came from Pakistan
Another maverick cop answered: They are Bangladeshi!
After all, They were from the hell.
Comments about The Mutiny by Rizwanul Islam Rudra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl