The Old Beg Their Children - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Out of love, I had pleased my child;
Now I please it to gets its care.
Out of pity, I had served it.
Now I serve it to get its pity.
Comments about The Old Beg Their Children by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl