The Perfect Christmas - Poem by Broken Angel
The perfect christmas,
would be held with much family and friends,
all gathered in one place,
to spend this special time,
with those they love.
So now dreaming,
of that one perfect christmas,
with the special people in my life.
Pictures i see flashing,
through my mind,
of beautiful white snow falling,
with presents under it,
in front of the window,
and everything laughing,
having a good time,
Such a wonderful time of the year,
hopefully being the perfect christmas,
that we all wish for.
: : end: :
Comments about The Perfect Christmas by Broken Angel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl