The Rose - Poem by Cri
The Rose at first bloom
Brings Beauty and Joy
Nothing compares to its Elegance
but as time goes by....
The Rose, the rose begins to wither
Bringing with it Death and Despair
What has happened to it's Beauty?
Time answers no questions,
it just leaves a memory of what once was
Comments about The Rose by Cri
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl