The Rose Vase - Poem by Sidney Johnson
A single rose within a vase,
What gift its bloom might give,
And cause a broken hearted soul
To struggle on and live.
Austere in nature's special way,
The thorns a solemn reminder,
That love is worth its golden weight,
to those who dare to find her.
Comments about The Rose Vase by Sidney Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl