The Sanctity Of The Chastity - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Petrol is the most refined crude oil.
Chastity is the sanctified woman’s lust.
Both are highly inflammable products.
They both entail a constant vigilance
Against catching fire from the heat outside.
They spend themselves through evaporation
And through monotony mechanism.
Chastity exists under surveillance
And as such it must have no sanctity.
Comments about The Sanctity Of The Chastity by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda