The Science Of Peace - Poem by Brian McBrand
First observe, then record, then make judgements -
A hypothesis formed.
Then test and test, oh peer review, so they eschew...
And theory is born of a single mind,
That the world
Shall be ruled
By the peaceful sublime....
Comments about The Science Of Peace by Brian McBrand
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl