Belmont W. Adams
The Second Of November - Poem by Belmont W. Adams
Is there anybody now alive,
Who knew that day in forty-five,
When Angel Annie came to earth?
Her lovely mother, giving birth,
Gave heartfelt thanks, and said
There never was a better kid.
Not even she could comprehend,
And see the stars portend
That this angel would grow
And increasingly show
The love and power that would
Bring health and joy to every being -
As a perfect angel should ----
That's what we now are seeing!
Comments about The Second Of November by Belmont W. Adams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl