The Secret In My Heart - Poem by ashley hasankerr
There 's a secret in my heart,
A darkness in my soul,
To say i can not dare,
To proclaim i dare not try.
IT haunts me lovingly,
and terrorizes me softly.
I'm entangled by its rapid lust,
but freed by its beauty.
THe secrets dark dark smile lightens up my night.
I can't reveal it for loving it is not right.
I've created a world where secrets are okay.
Where dark and light are free to roam and play.
Hand in hand we converse and talk,
side be side not ashamed we walk.
But my worlds artificial and my secretsis real.
But I'll cherish it,
and keep it never letting it truly show.
For if you knew my secret
It would be one no more
Comments about The Secret In My Heart by ashley hasankerr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl