The Tattered Remains - Poem by Wibble TheFisch
the tattered remains
lie in the trenches
covered in filth
the cold body is no where to be seen.
the being is hollow.
this whole world has been taken.
it wanders past,
to and fro,
forever waiting for comfort.
for a reason, a purpose, anything.
nothing is ever found
because there is nothing to find.
there is only emptyness to annialate all.
everything to love, disappear.
'disappear from here and you shall be free',
so he did.
and now nothing lives,
except the tattered remains.
Comments about The Tattered Remains by Wibble TheFisch
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl