The Time Was Up - Poem by ibrahim teke
The time was up
The sun with the night.
I entered in to the mirror,
While i was burning...
Which was mum's
Comments about The Time Was Up by ibrahim teke
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
ibrahim teke's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda