The Ugliest Betrayal - Poem by Dillon Gay
We're a team; we'll never fail!
Our hopes and dreams will soon set sail
We know each other left and right
Always keeping in sight
This poem seems so happy
But it is actually quite crappy
A story of betrayal and deception
Doomed right from its earliest conception
It was always a lie; never true!
Now I can never believe you!
You were never planning to help me from the start!
Rolling me away in life's shopping cart!
And I don't want to listen to your shame
Because your deception caused you great fame
Now I'm rotting away in this rusty jail cell
Waiting for my anthrax bomb to arrive in your mail!
Comments about The Ugliest Betrayal by Dillon Gay
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl