The Visted... - Poem by MaddiiAnne O'Leary
This poem reminds me of this book I recently read.
Migraines, Fevers, Fainting or Seizures.
All common signs of the Visted using their powers.
They are the nightmares amongst the dreams;
The demons amongst humans;
The Specialized amongst Average people...
They are the Visted...
They are the Gifted...
Comments about The Visted... by MaddiiAnne O'Leary
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl