The Warmth Inside A Cold Pyre - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
He was digging some others grave
And found somebody was sleeping there
That face resembled his own identity.
Oh! It's another constant bad dream
And he thinks that he went to bed late in midnight
After gulping few glasses of cheap liquor.
Comments about The Warmth Inside A Cold Pyre by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl