Lee Ann Schaffer
The Way To Effulgence - Poem by Lee Ann Schaffer
I know the place
Though I haven’t reached it yet.
It draws my soul's secret quest
Through menacing mists
Over the furor of tempest torn seas
Struggling against maroon threatening intertia of extended calm
It’s safe and soft,
It is the trap that frees,
Where mysteries unfold and enfold;
Worth the arduous searching of
The wildly rugged, enchanting coastline
For the welcoming harbor,
To cross the land.
The path to it is unmarked, but legendary.
I mustn’t use a map or a guide;
All on my own,
My spirit as my compass,
I must discover the way
To his heart.
Comments about The Way To Effulgence by Lee Ann Schaffer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl