The Way To End All Wars - Poem by David Keig
Just a little homily to go along with three other poems i have posted just now for armistice day.....
There is no magic secret hidden
Except to talk and always listen.
Comments about The Way To End All Wars by David Keig
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: magic
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl