The Way Your Stomach Turns - Poem by Maddi Eden
everyone knows what i'm talking about.
when your stomach flips, inside.
come on, don't pretend you don't know.
it's when you remember you've left your keys inside the house
or when you don't get the job
or even, when your phone rings and you know it might be him.
it's when you realise you have an enemy
or when you're stabbed in the back
or perhaps, it's when you're so happy you feel you could die.
funny, isn't it? the way your stomach turns.
Comments about The Way Your Stomach Turns by Maddi Eden
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl