The Winning Combination - Poem by Naveed Akram
How do people speak in the positive sense?
Their minds are offset by the ridiculousness in the mouth,
The speech uttered from above is to the heart
As thoughts are connected to other thoughts
To make a winning combination, a game has been suffered.
My sense is superior and believable by the outstanding men,
Understand me as I speak of the world and its pleasures.
The world flowers from its shoulders,
Bringing a war or two in the positive sense.
My people speak due to old age,
A maxim is too hard when remembered.
Comments about The Winning Combination by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl