The Year 3000 - Poem by Lewis Daniels
WHEN ITS THE YEAR 3000
there will be spaceships and no cars!
And never wars!
cats will have no claws
and dogs will still have paws
Argentina is gone and the UK is still there!
no more guns or violence
and no more swearing! and peace will rule the earth!
and nobody will be a nerd
and rhys jones and maddie will be back and ok
There will be cake now and again!
and never rain!
robots will be around to help you
Would you like to go there?
Comments about The Year 3000 by Lewis Daniels
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl