Jara Son of Ahaz
Then I Stopped The Clock. - Poem by Jara Son of Ahaz
Visits paid to dear old friends,
Goodbyes hidden behind forced smiles.
I made the calls and closed loose ends,
Treasures sent to those I favored.
Wills and wishes in easy reach,
No details left unanswered.
Then I stopped the clock.
Comments about Then I Stopped The Clock. by Jara Son of Ahaz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl