There Is A Reason For This - Poem by Staci Thacker
There is reason for this
but it is not something I can see.
Did I cause something to go amiss?
Why did this happen to me?
Did this happen because of my sin
or was it the devils hand?
Without You I can not win
but I do not understand
You say I need to trust you
Asking you to help me
there is alot You can do
with a little bit of faith I will see
This I will get Through
because I am not alone
while I am carried by you
I will not turn my heart to stone
Comments about There Is A Reason For This by Staci Thacker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl