There, There, Snapped One... - Poem by james watkin
There, there, snapped one, miserably hunched
Face clouding o'er in hour sorrowful -
Enough, lest the sky come down on you
And for mocking his rite, hail spiteful!
Child, it would not be irreverent of you;
Moreover a day ennobled would be
To work, of the sun, a mask into
That expression, as yet melancholy.
Comments about There, There, Snapped One... by james watkin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda