These Old Mistakes - Poem by Neil Solan
She knows the paths you walk her down,
She knows them all too well,
She knows these paths
As she knows her past;
Every monster has its shell.
You're not the first to open her,
You're not the first to take,
What you can
From her hands,
She's made the same mistakes.
Be sure not to corrupt her,
Like she thinks she knows you will,
Won't buy you votes
When you're stuck on tearflow hill.
Comments about These Old Mistakes by Neil Solan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl