This Is Not Me Saying... - Poem by Ron Setal
This is not me saying I'm SORRY,
because this you already know.
And this is not me saying I LOVE You,
cause this I try to show.
Nor is it me admitting,
I've made another MISTAKE
And this is DEFINITELY not me admitting,
that our love will never break.
But this IS me saying I HATE myself,
for what I've said and done.
And this is me saying YOU COMPLETE ME,
in more ways than one.
This is me admitting,
I'm human and do make MISTAKES.
And thats why I am admitting for you,
I'll do WHATEVER it takes.
Comments about This Is Not Me Saying... by Ron Setal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl