This Place, Other Place - Poem by joshua treece
I stand here in this place
Everyone running around
Looking for some thing
They don’t find anything.
They run around
Trying to find that thing
That thing that they want
They want happiness.
They think they have
The right place is not here
They have the wrong place
The place where true happiness is,
Is not here.
But in the other place lays happiness
That place id is not here its there
There beyond the door if...
You go through the door there
There Is no turning back you
Have to stay and leave everyone behind
Go to that that place or
Stay in this place
It’s your life, your choose
You make it and be happy with it
Comments about This Place, Other Place by joshua treece
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl