Thought Of Blessed - Poem by Cecelia Weir
We should not take pride
In the things.
We are blessed with.
But in the thought
Of being chosen
To be blessed.
Comments about Thought Of Blessed by Cecelia Weir
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: pride
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl