Thoughts - Poem by R.M. Alexander
Thoughts and ideas are bottled up in my head like butterflies in a net.
Fluttering around, trying to get out, vainly trying to escape.
Nothing comes of them,
it seems nothing ever will,
But they persist, they need release, they want to be freed.
If only they would really surface - breathe fresh air.
Because then, maybe, I'd have peace.
Comments about Thoughts by R.M. Alexander
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda