Kali Rose Stewart
Thoughts On An Airplane - Poem by Kali Rose Stewart
Oh, how I long to explore the tiny nooks and crannies of our world,
between those valleys we view from the sky.
Where people and things escape from our eyes,
Little microcosms of life where one can hide.
Where we may be shaded in cool clouds and wind our own paths
In the dirt and grass….
In our own little microcosm of potentiality.
Comments about Thoughts On An Airplane by Kali Rose Stewart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl