Claude Davis III
Three Strikes, I'M Out - Poem by Claude Davis III
We get in a fight,
I say ''your the only one''.
As it reaches its height,
You say were done.
I said ''I gave you my heart''.
You said ''I don't love you.
Don't even start.
Cause of you, I'll always be blue''.
''I want to at least be your friend''.
''Please just leave me be,
Our friendship has reached an end''.
I hope she will never forget me.
I guess i am out.
Comments about Three Strikes, I'M Out by Claude Davis III
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda