Through My Pain - Poem by ashley brewer
Outside of me you may see a beautiful woman, with hazel eyes, and a gorgeous smile. You may even see a fatherless child. But in the inside of me there is a humble woman who loves faithfully. She loves from the core of her heart and through all her pain and many stabs in the back she still found reasons to smile through all her pain.
Comments about Through My Pain by ashley brewer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl