Time - Poem by Simon Samuda
I only have 24 hours in a day,
8hrs to sleep,
8hrs at work,
2hrs to eat,
2hrs to play,
2hrs to travel back and forth to work each day.
I only have 2 hrs left,
120 minutes in it……
What should I do with it…
Write a poem?
Elijah Mays only had a minute,
And said all eternity is rapped up in it.
Whatever you do,
You better use it,
Because if you don’t,
You will surely lose it.
Think about the time you may have left,
While the clock goes tick……tock.
You may have more or even less,
Who know when your heart will stop,
End early like this poem,
Without a full stop
Comments about Time by Simon Samuda
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl