Time - Poem by Ricardo Phillips
What do you want?
What do we want?
Time changes as we grow
As we get old.
Present memories get lost
Lost in mind and hearts
New born arise from darkness to light
Old ones die as time pass us by.
No one knows what the future holds.
Been said and experienced endless times.
New life’s still to try
The developed mind,
And heart in heaven,
Where it all began...
Comments about Time by Ricardo Phillips
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl