Time Is The Inventor - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Time, you are the greatest inventor.
You have invented evils
For every remedy I have found.
Evils demand remedies
And remedies fetch evils.
Time, you are my counter inventer.
Comments about Time Is The Inventor by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda