Time Stops - Poem by joseph beltran
i go into the hiding
deep in the cans,
well beneath the shadows
you will hear this plea,
the beginning of the first call of truth.
as i grow tired,
this search will be far too stretched.
my patience pulled thin
this is a sound of a collapse of a young mind.
this is the fading breathes of hopes.
Comments about Time Stops by joseph beltran
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl