Timely Worship - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
For bringing mankind into love
And giving peace to all,
Timely we worship God
And nature mother today,
Moment of preciousness,
We feel and we care and share,
With great joy and purity,
God will bring opportunity.
Let all grow with education,
Let all get good health and wealth,
Let righteousness dwell among all,
Let spring bloom with beauty,
A great day has come to greet,
We feel tender loving sunlight.
Timely worship has importance,
Mass prayer is offered,
With offering flower petals,
Great delight we feel with dignity.
© Kumarmani Mahakul,09 February 2019. All rights reserved.
Comments about Timely Worship by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl