On Honeydew Hath Fed
[title Goes Here] - Poem by On Honeydew Hath Fed
They must say to you:
Try something you’ve never done.
Your world might open up and let you see a new dawn.
But Please do not attempt something No One’s ever done.
That should be too much for you even to consider.
Can you say to Them:
Why would that be wrong?
What exactly is so horrific about noVeLTy
That it is perpetually disallowed?
[but why should it have to? ]
Comments about [title Goes Here] by On Honeydew Hath Fed
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda