To A Gaze Companion - Poem by Instalasi Sastra
Marvelous, when I meet thee,
No overcast darkened my way;
My gaze companion thou I see,
Lead me through my darkest day.
Although I knew thee in gaze,
Yet as if I knew thee for years;
The amorous page burning in blaze,
Despise all my sadness and fears.
When thy image vanish,
Sprung to me pangs and woes;
As if the heaven punish,
For what I done to all my foes.
Comments about To A Gaze Companion by Instalasi Sastra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl