To Alcohol And Myself... - Poem by Ryan Sanders
These words, do they not make
A screwed up kind of sense?
A rapture of lines and thought,
Impaired by that clear poison
Stained dark by human deeds and
Intervention. What we humans
Create, is it natural?
Comments about To Alcohol And Myself... by Ryan Sanders
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda