To All My Commentors - Poem by Panagiota Romios
I want you to know, I get notices when you do,
But Hunter keeps changing the addy of your comment.
I cannot access the comment.
I can't even access poem hunter, com.
That page is beyond my iPad.
I have to go to a search engine to find even me.
My suggestion is this,
In the body of the comment write your name, again.
I have no idea from comments notices who is reading me.
If you are on a PC, this may sound confusing.
I can submit and edit,
The Manage comments is unworkable,
The only thing I can think of is messaging me,
I cannot even find a list of poets at poem hunter.
The essence of this, I would like to Posf more and
The site is incompatible with iPad, version one.
Comments about To All My Commentors by Panagiota Romios
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl